After learning about different topics, it is now time to apply them in the real world. How to conduct sustainable practices? What are European companies already doing? This module will help you get started.
The aim of this unit is to provide learners with best practices that SMEs can implement regarding SDGs, sustainability, circular economy, staff training and leadership.
This module introduces each best practice in detail, and illustrates them using concrete implementation examples from European companies.
Finally, you will acquire implementation procedures for your company.
Thanks to this module, you will be able to:
- Recognize best practices for sustainability
- Illustrate these best practices through their implementation by European companies
- Describe step by step processes to apply these best practices
This module consists of 5 sessions.
- We will apply the best practices for the SDGs 2030 agenda through the analysis of your business model and the use of corporate reporting.
- We will use energy efficiency and life cycle assessment as best practices for sustainability.
- We will study how sustainable design and usage economy can become best practices of the circular economy.
- For the staff training best practices, we will discover the training need assessment and the impact of volunteering.
- Finally, we will close the module by presenting a new form of hierarchy and a new position: the well-being chief officer.
Are you ready to start this module and implement the best practices?
- 7 Sections
- 28 Lessons
- 8 Quizzes
- 2h Duration
Welcome to the 6th Module of the Business2030 MOOC!
- Video introduction
Implementing the SDGs in your company
- Implementing SDGs
- SDGs and your business model
- Integrating the SDGs in your business model by adopting the Koppert approach
- SDGs and Corporate Reporting
- Integrate SDGs in your corporate reporting
- Telenor's corporate report on the UN SDGs
- Applying the SDGs
- Sustainable Practices
- What is Energy Efficiency?
- Opinel's Energy Saving Measures
- Apply Energy Saving Measures
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Conducting a Life Cycle Assessment with MUDJeans
- Applying Sustainable Practices
Circular Economy Adoption
- Circular Economy
- Sustainable Design at Nilar
- The Sustainable Design Process
- Switch to a usage business model
- Mini Green Power's move to a usage business model
- Applying Circular Economy
Staff Involvement in Sustainability Activities
- Staff involvement in Sustainable Activities
- Training Needs Analysis
- Tarkett's Staff Training
- Employee Volunteering Initiatives
- Employees' volunteering events at Verco
- Implement Employee Volunteering Initiatives
Adopting a new Governance Model
- Sustainable Governance
- Governance Models
- What is holacracy ?
- SoulBottles, a company using the Holacracy model
- Adopting Holacracy
- Adapting the management
- Well-being at Tony's Chocolonely
- Applying a new Governance Model
- How much do you know about implementing good practices for SMEs - Quiz