4. Staff training and professional development
This course addresses the need for personal and professional development of each individual with a special focus on social impact and sustainability efforts.
In this module you will find information, strategies and good practices on how to adopt a more sustainable approach and lifestyle with an emphasis on a more environmentally-friendly workplace which will result in reducing your impact on the planet, cutting operational costs, and demonstrating your commitment to making a positive change. Both for yourself and the general good.
This course aims to:
- Provide useful information, strategies and good practices for professional development with an emphasis on sustainability.
- Support individual efforts to adopt a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly approach and lifestyle
- Utilize personal skills and aptitudes to enhance professional advancement
- Learners will be able to identify areas for improvement for professional advancement
- Learners will be able to implement practices and strategies that will enhance their overall professional performance.
- Learners will be able to implement practices and strategies to create a more sustainable professional approach and minimize their environmental footprints.
- 4 Sections
- 8 Lessons
- 1 Quiz
- 2h Duration
Welcome to the 4th Module of the Business2030 MOOC!
- Video introduction
Training & Development
- Practical Applications for a Sustainable Workplace
- Training and Lifelong Learning in the Workplace
- Identify Skill Gaps and Future Trends you Need to Address
- Character Strengths in the Workplace
- What is "Growth Mindset"?
- "Growth Mindset" in the Workplace
- SMART Goals
- Staff training and professional development - Quiz